Hello loyal Trail of Fear followers!
As our season approaches, we are excited to roll out some new features of our all new attractions! We have 5 new attractions to unveil (3 for October and 2 more in December 2020), tons of different and new scares, and more! Visit our website FAQ page for more details! Of course, like everywhere else, things are going to look a lot different. We are taking extra measures and precautions this year in response to the current situation. Our commitment to the safety of customers and staff has not changed - in fact, we are ramping up extra efforts to keep everyone healthy. Lastly, we are offering some killer savings on tickets throughout our season.
- Customers are required to wear masks when inside any attraction at the Trail of Fear Haunted Scream Park.
- While waiting for your reservation in our outdoor open-air waiting area, 6’-8’ distances are marked to keep EXTRA spacing. Masks are not required, but are strongly recommended in this area.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations in numerous area throughout the Trail of Fear Scream Park will be available for customer use.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of concern, please do not visit the Trail of Fear until your symptoms have been clear for 72 hours.
- Your temperature may be taken. If your temperature is above 100 degrees you will not be allowed to enter the Trail of Fear.
- All staff will be wearing masks, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Temperatures of our entire staff will be taken prior to their entry of the property and any staff with a temperature over 100℉ will be sent home and advised to seek medical advice.
- We will have dedicated staff to regularly disinfect high touch surfaces such as hand rails, restrooms, etc. during the event.
- Waivers for all entrants must be filled out on your own phone or manually at our check-in station. Sign it ahead of time HERE. You WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER without a signed waiver.
- When in each attraction queue line please observe and follow the social distance markers.
- Please keep a minimum of 6’ from all other patrons that aren’t in your individual group and from Trail of Fear staff at all times including while walking through the attraction.
- A Contingency and Safety Plan has been developed and will be used throughout the rest of this year.
- Tickets are now sold in timed ticketing time-slots to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Once you arrive at our front gate entrance, you will be greeted by our Ticketing Staff.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation.
- If you’re more than 10 minutes late for your time-slot, you’ll be added to the standby line. We will do what we can to get you in, however please keep in mind that the Trail of Fear may not be able to accommodate you when you arrive late.
- Waivers are still required to enter our attraction due to our size.
- We prefer group/family sizes of 8, so we are offering you a deal! Buy 7 tickets, and the 8th ticket is FREE! Check out the “buy Tickets Now” area of our website for the MAX GROUP ticket.
We are doing our best to be flexible during these times, and request that you do the same. We expect that while things will be a lot different, we’re passionately dedicated to you, and our community, and to keeping everyone safe. We cannot wait to scare...eh, see you, soon and look forward to a killer Halloween season! Thanks for your loyal dedication, and the many messages asking when we will open. We are committed to staff and guest safety and excited to show everyone all our changes.
Thanks for your continued support,
The Trail of Fear Haunted Scream Park